We’re a boutique digital marketing & communications agency based in Los Angeles. Our clients include non-profit organizations, social enterprises, people-owned companies, government entities & educational institutions.
WHAT WE DO
We teach people-led organizations how to grow their engagement, authentically market to current & new customers, & to expand their branding visibility via hyper-local & community-conscious tactics.
We guide our clients on how to show & tell their stories in their voices.
- Using digital & social media infrastructures, we help build effective short-term & long-term marketing strategies.
- Always considering entire communities & the multi-cultural layers within them, we’re experts on neighborhood specific communication.
- Sparking refreshed, creative ideas & support for collaborative brainstorming.
- Training your team to maximize your marketing & community engagement via cost-effective solutions.
WHAT WE SUPPORT
- In promotion of initiatives that positively impact L.A. communities – we’re dedicated to the advancement of organizations committed to addressing inequity in food, housing & education.
- In support of our company’s mission & the #madeinLA initiative – we created the brand barrio.la in support of local artists, non-profits & social enterprises.
We are a diverse & multi-cultural team – 100% led by women. In addition, we are MBE, WBE, SBE & EBE certified by the City of Los Angeles, MBE, WBE & CBE certified by the County of Los Angeles & SB certified by the State of CA.
MEET CO-FOUNDER JEN KANTER
A native of Seattle & graduate of the University of Washington, Jen began her career negotiating sports contracts with FOX Cable Networks & then continued on to AMC networks (AMC, IFC, Sundance, WE, IFC Films) where she executed senior level carriage & marketing partnerships representing millions of dollars in both licensing fees & marketing value.
Working with & for large corporations for 17+ years – Jen traveled extensively around the country & while doing so, grew an even fonder appreciation for Los Angeles & our communities within the city.
Jen loves L.A. street art, hiking in the Santa Monica mountains, farmers’ markets & anything KCRW does. She is constantly on the hunt for vintage treasures- loves thrift stores- & getting lost in “new” Los Angeles neighborhoods.
One of her favorite mottos is, “Si Se Puede!” (Thank you, Dolores Huerta).
She lives in Mar Vista with her family.
Jen shares her adventures & the “best of Los Angeles” on Instagram