barrio box—wood cocktail board, farmers’ market tote & infused syrup
made in DTLA & Topanga
barrio boxes are curated by barrio.la in mar vista.
they are gift ready, available in limited quantities & always changing. filled with made in L.A. goods.
for anyone who loves freshly made cocktails or mocktails, this barrio box is eco-friendly-
the cocktail board is made from reclaimed L.A. wood, the infused syrup is thoughtfully packaged in glass (makes 16 servings) & the inspired-by-the-French farmers’ market tote is designed & made for daily use.
wood cocktail board made by social enterprise Would Works, which provides work opportunities for people living in poverty.
SKU: WW-cocktailmaking Categories: barrio.la gift boxes, shop all Tags: eco-friendly, home goods, made by LGBTQ, made by POC, made by women, social enterprise
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
good stuff to know when shopping at barrio.la
more goods by WouldWorks
cocktail board, farmers' market tote + infused syrup, cocktail board & farmers' market tote
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
aspire to inspire print by WRDSMTH
signed print by street artist WRDSMTH$60.00
Los Angeles freeway necklaces- The 101 & The 405
made in los feliz$35.00
limited edition timing print by Wrdsmth
signed print by L.A. street artist Wrdsmth$110.00
curated by barrio.la—cafecito + catalina
made in Pomona$65.00
There are no reviews yet.