barrio box—handcrafted soap bar & cedar soap dish
made in DTLA
barrio boxes are curated by barrio.la in mar vista.
they are gift ready, available in limited quantities & always changing. filled with made in L.A. goods.
all soaps are handcrafted by social enterprise, MADE by DWC in support of the Downtown Women’s Shelter.
the aromatic cedar soap dish is made by social enterprise, WouldWorks. all of their products are made by & support people living in poverty in Los Angeles.
SKU: WW- SOAPDISH Categories: barrio.la gift boxes, shop all Tags: body care, home goods, made by LGBTQ, made by POC, made by women, soap, social enterprise
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
good stuff to know when shopping at barrio.la
more goods by Would Works
more goods by MADE by DWC
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
limited edition post no bills print
signed print by L.A. artist ALEX INC.$110.00
greetings from… card sets
hand printed in Mid-City Los Angeles$12.00
global angel wings print by Colette Miller
signed print by street artist Colette Miller$50.00
limited edition The Temptations print
signed print by L.A. artist Elliot Griffin$110.00
There are no reviews yet.