Indie Jams seasonal and small batch jams
$16.00 – $18.00
handcrafted in the Fairfax District
Indie Jams seasonal and small-batch jams are inspired by music & use organic fruit sourced from local farmers at local farmer’s markets.
good stuff to know when shopping at barrio.la
Indie Jams seasonal and small batch jams are available in unique & delicious combinations of ingredients 100% sourced locally at Los Angeles area farmer’s markets.
all the fruit in Indie Jams seasonal and small batch jams are organic & special attention is paid to every ingredient used in each jam to ensure it is ethically-sourced & eco-conscious.
we were immediately smitten with the robust flavor combinations, & it’s instantly clear from the first taste that the quality of ingredients is way beyond the traditional jams, loaded with preservatives & sugar, that you tend to find at the grocery store.
Indie Jams‘ Meredith Lockwood combines her passion for singing & songwriting with her love for food to create unique, mouth-watering jams that promote both the local music & local food scenes.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
find your favorite jam & rock-out – you’ll be supporting a local, Los Angeles business, as well as local farmers.
* available in six (6) unique flavors:
- BLUES jam: organic blueberries, brown sugar, organic lemon, whiskey, smoked sugar, cinnamon
- COUNTRY jam: organic peaches, organic sugar, organic lemon, orange blossom water, organic cinnamon, salt
- FOLK jam: organic blackberries, organic sugar, organic lemon, organic lavender
- POP jam: organic strawberries, organic sugar, organic lemon, prosecco, tahitian vanilla bean, rose water
- PUNK jam: organic raspberries, organic blood oranges, raw sugar, organic lemon
- ROCK jam: organic apricots, raw sugar, organic lemon, almond extract, sea salt
- JAZZ jam: organic mixed plums, organic sugar, organic lemon, gin
BLUES jam, COUNTRY jam, FOLK jam, JAZZ jam, POP jam, PUNK jam, ROCK jam