organic, small batch cocktail mixers/jams
handcrafted in the Fairfax District
Indie Jams seasonal small-batch jams or cocktail mixers are inspired by music, & made from organic fruit hand-selected from Los Angeles farmers’ markets.
good stuff to know when shopping at barrio.la
Indie Jams small batch jams are available in unique & delicious combinations of ingredients – 100% sourced locally from Los Angeles area farmers’ markets.
all the fruit in Indie Jams seasonal small batch jams are organic & special attention is paid to every ingredient used in each jam to ensure it is ethically-sourced & eco-conscious.
we were immediately smitten with the robust flavor combinations, & it’s instantly clear from the first taste that the quality of ingredients is way beyond the traditional jams, loaded with preservatives & sugar, that you tend to find at the grocery store.
Indie Jams‘ Meredith Lockwood combines her passion for singing & songwriting with her love for food to create unique, mouth-watering jams that promote both the local music & local food scenes.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
find your favorite jam & rock-out – you’ll be supporting a local, Los Angeles business, as well as local farmers.
* available in eight (8) unique flavors:
- BLUES jam: organic blueberries, brown sugar, organic lemon, whiskey, smoked sugar, cinnamon
- COUNTRY jam: organic peaches, organic sugar, organic lemon, orange blossom water, organic cinnamon, salt
- FOLK jam: organic blackberries, organic sugar, organic lemon, organic lavender
- POP jam: organic strawberries, organic sugar, organic lemon, prosecco, tahitian vanilla bean, rose water
- PUNK jam: organic raspberries, organic blood oranges, raw sugar, organic lemon
- ROCK jam: organic apricots, raw sugar, organic lemon, almond extract, sea salt
- JAZZ jam: organic mixed plums, organic sugar, organic lemon, gin
- REGGAE jam: organic pink guavas, organic strawberry, lime
3 PACK of MISC. jam with boom box case, BLUES jam, COUNTRY jam, FOLK jam, JAZZ jam, POP jam, PUNK jam, REGGAE jam, ROCK jam
2 reviews for organic, small batch cocktail mixers/jams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I tried the Rock Jam which tasted so good. You could taste that the apricots were fresh. I’ve tried a lot of farmers markets jams and I like this one the best since it doesn’t have that overly sugary taste to it.
i got these as a gift in the hippest packaging ever! They were in a carton that looked like a boombox…for the indie jams! So creative. Oh, and the jams are pretty hype! Right now I’m loving the plum.